Today we will discuss How to score 85% marks in exams – So, you are going to appear in board exams this year and may be wondering if it is possible to score 85% in your class examination.
Well, I would like to say you, “Yes, it is possible”. It is not easy but can be done, if you really want to do it. Have a look cbse previous years board exam question papers and have patience and work hard. In this article, we will tell you how to Score 85% marks in board exams, score good marks and become a topper.
1. Previous Year Question Papers – the Key to Success: - Solve at least cbse 12th board exam previous year question papers like a mock exam and try to answer as much as you can. This will help you not only in the revision of the concepts you have studied but also in assessing the difficulty level and preparing those concepts better that are usually asked time and again. Even if you are not in a mood to study you could simply go through these papers or the sample papers and have a look at the questions asked and assess mentally whether you know the concepts or not and how will you answer them.
2. Know the syllabus clearly:- Follow your class lessons and book syllabus properly to cover your syllabus in a systematic manner. The class lessons are probably the first introduction of the topics to you. After coming home, revise whatever is taught by the teacher in the classroom, as the topics will be still fresh in mind. In case of any confusion, next day ask your teacher.
3. Maintain separate notebooks for each subject:- Note down important notes and formulae that you come across during your studies. This will help you before the exams as you can just grab the subject notebook and revise the portions you want.
4. Plan your schedule:- Now, as you know your weak areas, your agenda should be to give extra time to tackle those difficult lessons and transform them into strong ones. Prepare a timetable for priorities and take care of the important and weaker sections first.
5. Identify your Weaknesses:-By the time its February you would’ve given multiple tests on each and every subject and this will make it easier for you to identify your weak areas.
6. Time Management:- A student becomes more successful when he or she knows how to manage time and schedule their priority or activities to score 85% in exams. You need to utilize each and every minute and study a total of at least 6 to 8 hours a day – for that cut down your sleep to 6 hours instead of 8 to 9 hours, utilize the free time during school, stay less distracted and most importantly stop going to your coaching classes (unless you have to clear any doubts) instead indulge in self study and solving exam papers.
7. Clarity of Thought:- Teachers are being appointed to check the answer sheets of students. The exam Checker checks thousands of answer sheets in limited time. Therefore, you must attempt a neat and clean answer sheet where the teacher doesn’t have to stress herself/himself merely to figure out your handwriting or fishing out the gist of your answers. Aim to present your answers in neat and clean handwriting.