JEE Main exam is the most rewarding things for your career and days to come. Having strong basics in Physics, Maths and Chemistry can really open up a lot of avenues for you in the future. Now, it is called the JEE Main and the Advanced exam.
You have to study with full concentration before exam, there should not be disturbance, and continuously 2-3 hour sessions It is important for every entrance exam. While studying, you have to create a silent atmosphere at home as if you are sitting in exam. Stop doing these things during exam prepration:
• Study on a desk or chair if you have it at home. Otherwise, don’t study while lying down on a bed or anywhere it make you lazy.
• Don’t get up from your desk or chair during 3 hours of study session. Even not for drinking water.
• Don’t listen music during studies. If you have a habit, then listen when you have free time Sometimes it reduce tension..
• No phone calls and no SMS during studies It make negative effect on studies.
• Avoid too much talking on phone with your friends. Not more than 15-30 minutes every day.
• Avoid long hours on TV, Internet and mobile games: TV serials, movies, matches are real time and energy suckers
• Avoid night-outs : We think that in Night-outs we will study more but mostly time It does not happened. Those who study late nights, sleep whole day. This is a bad schedule.
• Avoid too long or two short sleep hours: If you are sleeping more than 8 hours, stop it immediately. You should target for 6 hours sleep every day. Also avoid day time sleeping.
Way you should do revision
• Try to revise all important notes which you have read earlier. here you can download previous year jee main solved question papers.
• Whenever you are gonna start to study chemistry try to keep pen and copy in hand and try to write all important formula, equation and reagents at one place its help you to remember all important things in the last days of exam.
• Before Exam try to revise all written formula and equation for 2 to 3 times before JEE advanced.
• you should start a habit of studying for about 1 to 2 hours daily before going to sleep as daily routine.
• Try to solve Previous year jee main paper of past 10 years
• Try to revise all important question which envolve some concepts from every chapters.
• Try to solve as many as new problem for practice.
• Try to solve physics jee paper of past 10 years
• Try to revise all important formula.
• First revise your all concepts and formula starting from chapter firrst to till last
• Then try to solve previous 10 years jee question papers
• Write down all important formula at one place It helps you to revise before the exam.
• After revision try to solve all important question of respective chapters and not waste your time on solving easy question
NOTE-try to give one Test series jee advanced in a each week After giving test try to analyse your paper.