National Eligibility Entrance Test ( NEET) is the only examination which would be considered for filling about 54,000 medical seats across the country. India has the highest number of medical college’s seats of any place in the world.
The National Eligibility Entrance Test for those students who want to do the medical course (MBBS) in government or private medical colleges in India. NEET-UG (Undergraduate), are led by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). This examination is also valid for applying to private colleges across the country.
NEET is to be conducted in two stages. The first stage in May and the second in July. The result will be published in August for both stages. Medical students are left puzzled by the sudden change in the examination system.
Click Here! To Read “All you need to know about NEET 2018”
Students all over the country will have a common syllabus for the test. State boards in our country have different syllabus among themselves and even different from CBSE Board - which is more preferred for National PMT'S. NEET or MCI authorities will plan a completely new syllabus for the test keeping on view the different syllabus of state boards.Here you can Download “neet previous year papers”
- No more management quota. The money will stop ruling atleast this part of education where deserved candidates fail only due to the high fee in private institutions.
- Students can get into any medical college of their desire irrespective of their domicile state.
- Resources of both the central government and state governments will be saved to a much high extent.
- A factor which really varies is your inspiration towards your dream which gives you the energy to work hard with strong determination.
- Only one aim, one dream, and one though can full fill your desire to achieve this milestone in your life, you have to burn the midnight oil for it.
- You must do respect of time, until and unless you understand the importance of time, you can not crack this reputed exam. Hence you have to make a balanced routine of your studies by setting equilibrium among all your subjects.
- One must work under a proper guidance, it may be one of your teachers or the student who has cracked this exam with flying colors so you can take the tips that how to work in a proper direction.
This is one of the most common aspects of medical education. It happens more in the states and cities which have the countless number of private medical colleges. So, as a NEET cbse student, you don’t need to worry. In order to this common entrance test for medical education, there will be no back office corruption and no taking of hefty donations to secure seats. To Get admission in a good medical college is totally depend on your NEET Score.