Click here to know Career Option after Class 12th Science
Today, Class 12 is one of the major turning points in a student's life. Here we are going to provide career guidance for the students who wish to pursue their career after 12th in the science field. We refer to those students who are having science group in 12th standard. Mostly Science students appear in JEE Main Exam or NEET Exam 2018, for admission to top engineering and medical colleges of the country receptively.
There are so many career options for a science student after completing 12th standard.
The major advantage for science students as they are eligible for science as well as commerce and humanities streams. There are so other career options for Physics Chemistry Maths students after class 12th just other than engineering and medical.
Do you have any good career options open? There are career guidelines for science students
Take a look at the wide variety of options Science students have:
The graduate course is of the four years. There is a list of degree courses in various branches of engineering
- B.Tech/Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science
- B.Tech/Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical
- B.Tech/Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication
- B.Tech/Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical
- B.Tech/Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engg.
- B.Tech/Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology
- B.Tech/Bachelor of Engineering in Dairy Technology
- Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) – Five years course.
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Bachelor of Science in Nautical Technology
- Bachelor of Technology in Naval Architecture and Ship Building.
- Commercial pilot training.
- BSc in Aviation Sciences.
- BSc in physics
- BSc in chemistry
- BSc in maths
- BSc in astronomy
- BSc in Forensic Science
- BSc in geology
- BSc in statistics
- BSc in industrial chemistry
- BSc in nautical science
- BSc in home science
- BSc in nutrition
- BSc in clothing and textile,
- BSc in extension and communication
- BSc in environmental science
- BSc in Human Development and Family Studies
6. National Defense Services-Indian Navy Officer, Indian Air Force
The NDA offers only a full-time, residential undergraduate program. Cadets A Bachelor of Arts or a Bachelor of Science or a Bachelor of Technology after 3 years of study. In this course, the student has two options of study. First is Science stream offers studies in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science and the second one is Humanities (Liberal Arts) stream offers studies in History, Economics, Political Science, Geography and Language.
7. Business Administration and Management Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (NMS)
- Admission procedure: Entrance test or merit list.
- B.Com- (3 years)
- Banking and Insurance (BBI-3 years)
- Charted Accountancy (CA)
- Company Secretary (CS)
- Bachelor of Arts in different category like psychology, sociology etc.
- Physical Education (BPE)
- Mass Communication and Journalism
- BFA Performing Arts (music/dance)
- Business Administration and Management Studies (BBA, BMS- 3 years)
- Social Work (BSW- 3 years)
- Law (Integrated Masters in Law Course-5 year; LLB- 3years)
- Hotel Management (BA/BSc)
- Designing Courses (Interior design, product design, etc. Diploma or BSc)
- Mass-media/ Journalism Courses (BA, BMM)
- Film/ Television Courses (BA, BSc)
- Diploma Courses (Polytechnic, merchant navy, event management, hospitality, etc.)
- Different Competitive exams like civil service Exam, banking exams